Sunday, July 20, 2008

We had a great weekend. It was nice to be home. On Friday mom and I took the boys to the amusment park. The twins loved going down the big slide and Layne loves the ferris wheel. We had a nice dinner on Friday night.

The rummage sale went well. I empty 2 totes, but I still have to much stuff. Kristi and her friend want to do another rummage sale in September, so we will do it at my house because we have a good location.

It was nice to be in church today. We hadn't been there in 5 weeks. We had lots of comments on how big the twins are getting.

This is Laynes last week of t-ball. He has really enjoyed it and we will both be sad when its over. I will be busy this week getting ready to go to the cities for a family reunion and then to the lake for a week. Tim is not able to go with so I will be on my own.

I hope you all had a nice weekend!!

God Bless

No comments: