Friday, July 11, 2008

My mom and I were going to take the boys down to the pool today because she had the afternoon off, but it is so windy. So we decide to take them to the community center in Mandan to swim instead. We like going there because they have a big pool and some great water slides. We had never taken the twins down the slide before so mom and I thought we should give it a try. We started first with the little slide and both of the boys like it. Mom would stand at the top and I would catch them at the bottom. Brenden had such a priceless look on his face the first time. Scared and excited at the same time. I wish I could have gotten a picture. Logan being the dare devil he is loved every minute and wanted more. We then moved on to the big slide. Mom took Brenden up first, but he was to scared to go down. Logan however couldn't hardly wait his turn. Mom sent him down and he shot out like a bullet. I caught him and he screamed "more". We had a great time today. Mom has next Friday afternoon off to so we may do it again.
I finally finished laundry after supper tonight. I put it all away and finished packing. So I think I am ready to go. I am excited for Daulton and Layne to get to play together. Layne has been asking for days when we are going to go.
Well we are off again for 4 days. So I will write when we get home Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday depending on how the weekend is and my need for recovery).
God Bless and have a great weekend!!

No comments: