Monday, July 7, 2008

We're back... for now

We're back and we had a great weekend. The boys loved feeding the chickens (although I think Logan ate most of what he was supposed to give to the chickens) and playing in the little river. Layne had a great time lighting off fireworks and catching frogs (and scaring his mother with them). He was so cute in his little safety glasses. Logan and Layne slept until 9:30 on Saturday morning. I wish I could have slept that late! On Sunday Brenden stated to have a fever and it continues to be high yet this morning. He is getting Tylenol and a lot of love.

Well we have another busy week. Layne's friend Hunter is here 3 days this week. I have LWML and a Pampered Chef show. Plus we have to get ready to leave again on Saturday to go see Tim's aunt and her kids at grandma and grandpas farm.

I hope you all had a great 4th. We sure did! Thanks Kathy and Dave!!

No comments: