Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The boys and I walked with Layne's class to the park today. It was so windy this morning I wasn't sure if we were even going to go, but the wind settled down midmoring. The twins were so good the entire time we were there. Logan just sat in the sand with a couple of
Layne's classmates and dug a hole and Brenden followed all the girls around and talked them to pushing him on the swing. Logan and I got sunburns. The tops of Logan's ears are pretty red and I have a red ring around my neck. Brenden didn't get sunburned because he had his hood up the whole time and Layne stayed in the shade. I was so tried after we got home that when I finally sat down at about 4:45 and fell asleep. The boys were sleeping too and Layne was outside working in the garage with Tim. By the time I woke up it was to late to make dinner and still get Layne to Tae Kwon Do on time so we had A&W, a very special treat!

No comments: