Monday, May 25, 2009

We had such a good time at the lake. The weather was absolutely perfect on Saturday and Sunday. Layne was not the first into the lake this year, Brenden was. He just walked right in and then fell over so I had to run in after him. Layne was the first one to jump off the dock though. Grandma bought a kayak and we all had fun with it. I was a little nervous at first, I was afraid I would tip it, but it only took me a minute to get use to it and once I did it was really fun. Their neighbors have 2 kayaks that they let us use so Layne gave it a try too and he was really good at it. Tim, Layne and I went out for a ride on Saturday afternoon. What fun!! The twins liked to go out for rides too!
The fishing was really good this weekend. Between Tim and Layne they probably caught 75 fish. Mostly sunfish and I, yes me, went fishing and caught the only bass of the weekend. Tim grilled up the fish for dinner on Sunday night and it was really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You caught my fish Eileen!! I can't believe how I got skunked fishing. Next time I'm going to catch the biggest fish!! Love, Jody