Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!! I have had a great day! We went to church and then Scott and Debbie brought over KFC for lunch. After lunch we took the boys to the zoo. They love going to the zoo and this time we rode the train. It sprinkled on and off while we were there but it was still nice!

On Saturday morning the boys and I hit up some rummage sales. I got the twins some pj's for next year really cheap and I got Layne a couple of t-shirts. The next thing I am going to be looking for is book shelves for the storage in the laundry room and a new bedside lamp (Logan broke mine).

I have a busy week this week, our last MOPS meeting on Tuesday (I have to make an egg bake), LWML salad supper on Wednesday (I have to make a salad), Layne needs treats for school on Thursday, they are celebrating his birthday (I have to make some fancy cupcakes). All this on top of Tae Kwon Do, bible studies, and other regular errands. So I will either be in the kitchen or on my way to or from somewhere this week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Eileen!! You need an award for being Supermom! Love, Jody