Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It has been a while since I have blogged and to say the least we have been BUSY!!! Scott, Tim, and the boys had a great weekend while Debbie and I were at the farm. It's nice to know the show can go on with out me!

Layne came home from school today saying that his ear felt like it was going numb. As the afternoon progressed he hurt more and the outside of his ear turned red and that means an ear infection. So we had a quick trip to the doctor and then we picked up the boys and Tim and went to church to help plant trees.

We have a meeting at Layne's school tomorrow afternoon. We will get the results of all the tests he has done over the last month. I am anxious to see what they have to say. Part of me hopes that there is something wrong so we can fix it or learn the right way to deal with it and the other part of me wants nothing to be wrong. So pray for us.

No comments: