Thursday, May 28, 2009

We had a crazy day. We had Ethan and Hunter here today, so I though it would be a good idea to do something constructive. So we went to the zoo. I was a little nervous to take 5 kids to the zoo myself, but the 2 older ones are very helpful and Ethan is so quite and well behaved, and they proved to me that I had nothing to worry about. We went right when the zoo opened and all the animals were really active and the alligators were finally out. Logan was so happy and he knew what they were, I had to literally tear him away with the promise to come back later.

After we got home I made lunch for the kids and while the kids and Tim ate lunch I ran to Lowe's to get soil so I could plant the flowers Debbie gave me. After the twins went down for a nap I mowed the lawn and got the planters ready.

By then it was time to take Layne to Tae Kwon Do and while he was there we went to the grocery store. We got home ate dinner and then walked to the Thompson's for bible study. It was a busy day, but a very fun day!!

No comments: