Monday, June 1, 2009






Layne tested for his orange stripe belt on Friday. It was so cool to watch all those kids do their testing. Layne did very well. As part of his testing he had to break a board. He had a little trouble breaking it. I think he was scared it was going to hurt. But he did it and passed his testing and received his orange stripe.








On Saturday I planted all the flowers that Debbie gave me and I pick up a few veggie plants and planted those too. I mowed the lawn and it almost killed me. The self propel feature is broken and it is very difficult to mow now. I will be mowing a lot less.








On Sunday afternoon mom and Joe came over and helped me dig out all the trees be hid the garage. It took us 3 hours but we got it done and it looks so much cleaner back there now. Maybe next year I can finally have a garden back there.








Oh I forgot my most exciting news. Katie had her baby on Friday. Little Abbie Rose was born at 10:36 and weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. Katie said it went fast, she check in at 8:45. Fast labors must run in the family!

No comments: