Monday, June 8, 2009

My trip to Aberdeen was wonderful. Abbie is so cute!! Layne really liked her, even feed her a couple bottles, but the twins didn't pay much attention to her. We didn't sleep well at all, Logan didn't fall asleep until 12:30 on Wednesday and I had a hard time sleeping on an air mattress.

I spent all Saturday getting ready for Layne's birthday party. Had to make an ice cream cake and cupcakes and then had to get food ready for dinner after his party. It rained all day on
Sunday so all of our plans for the party had to change. We had 4 games planned and I figured that was enough to keep them occupied (there was only 6 kids) but they were done with the games in 20 minutes. Tim got creative with some games and we made it through the 2 hours, barely, but we made it.

This week I am busy with my moms wedding stuff. Tomorrow we are going to go look at the Church and the reception hall and if time allows we are going to go look at bridesmaid dresses (my sisters and I are the bridesmaids). We also have to pick out paper for the invitations. I love doing all this wedding stuff!!

No comments: