Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day! I woke up very early this morning so I showered and went to the grocery store before anyone was up. When I got back Layne was up and wanted to make Tim breakfast in bed. I had already planed on doing this while I was at the store and picked up some sausage while I was there. So Layne and I started making breakfast. I was going to make some coffee and then get the sausage going but Layne told me we didn't have time, we could only make eggs and toast. He was afraid that Tim would wake up before we were done. So Layne made toast while I scrambled eggs. Layne set up the tray complete with a root beer to drink (he must have been living vicariously through Tim) and took it up to him. Tim is like me and can't really eat anything right when he wakes up, so he ate as much as he could and then the boys ate the rest. It was fun to make Tim breakfast in bed.

No comments: