Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Layne started camp edventure yesterday. He was not looking forward to it because he was afraid it was going to be like school. I tried reassuring him that it wouldn't be and I was right. He has had a great time so far. Yesterday they made bracelets and watched a movie and today they measured and compared things. I think he will enjoy camp and I will enjoy him staying out of trouble.

Mom and I went to do wedding stuff this morning. We went first to the church. I wanted to see if we could some how put decorations on the pews like mom wants to and I think we found a way. Then we went to the country club were they are going to have the reception. We wanted to see how the room was laid out and get a price list. Then we went to old navy to look at a dress that we thought might work as a bridesmaid dress. So we got a lot done today but we still have a lot to do this week. We have to decide on the design of the invitations so that Kristi can start making them and we are going to make cream cheese mints on Saturday.

No comments: