Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a fun weekend we had! Saturday morning all the boys went to grandma Debbie and Grandpa Scott's house. Debbie asked me to bring extra clothes because she wanted the boys to help here wash the car. Well I guess Brenden didn't really help very much, but Logan was very interested in washing the tires. Buy the time the car was washed Brenden was in the bucket playing with water and all the boys got soaked. When I went to pick them up they had every toy scatter all over the lawn.

While the boys were at grandma and grandpas my mom and I made some cream cheese mints for her wedding and then we went shopping. We found shoes for her to wear for the wedding and we also found the bridesmaid dresses. I also got 2 pairs of jeans at JC Pennys for $1.50 each.

We had a pretty lazy day today. We went to church and then out to breakfast with Debbie. Then I ran some errands. When I got home Tim and I couldn't decide what we wanted for dinner so we ended up walking to the grocery store to get fixings for a big salad.

I have a pretty busy week this week. I want to get some backing done and I need to get some deep cleaning done on top of all the other regular things. And I want to start getting things in order for Portland. Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: