Monday, November 23, 2009

Layne came home from school today because he was sick. He came down with a really bad case of Fakers Disease. I knew the minute I walked into school that he faking it, but he had been sick on Saturday so I decided to play along. He threw up all night, almost every 35 minutes. But on Sunday morning he said he felt fine and he didn't throw up again. So anyway, this morning when I sent him off to school I told him that if he didn't feel good later he could call me and I would come get him. I was not shocked when I got a call from the school at noon, so I went and got him and when we got home I asked him if he was really sick. He said no and then made up some story about someone kicking a ball into his stomach, which after a little more conversation found out that it wasn't true. So I asked him if he just didn't want to be at school and he smiles at me and says yes.

No comments: