Sunday, November 29, 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving. It was great to see Mandy and Ryan and grandma and grandpa. We stayed at the farm Thursday night. It was nice to have one night there. On Friday we move over to the Americinn in Grafton. We went to the family service for Bob on Friday night. I was so proud of my boys, they we so well behaved for 7:00 at night! After the service Mandy, Ryan , Tim and I took the boys swimming. I forgot the life jackets so it was a bit nerve racking since my little boys are fearless, but we really had a good time. The twins both ended up getting a cold, so on Saturday after the funeral when we went back to the hotel to change Brenden fell asleep in the car. So Tim and I took turns go in to change clothes so he could sleep. We were all invited over to Debbies cousins house for the afternoon and when we got there Brenden was still asleep so we carried him in and put him in a chair and he slept there all afternoon. We then went out to the farm for dinner and at about 5:30 Logan told Tim he was tried and wanted to lay down, thinking I would call his bluff I told Tim to go lay him down in grandmas room. Well he told me! He went right to sleep and slept until we woke him up at 7:30, even then he wouldn't really wake up. I thought for sure he would be up all night, but he slept great it was Tim that was up all night. He started throwing up at about 10:30 and threw up all night. We stayed at the hotel until a little after 9:00 this morning. Tim still wasn't feeling great and I had to pull over 5 times, but eventually his stomach settled down and he slept almost the whole way home. Once we got home he got as far as the couch and feel asleep again. So the boys and I left. I dropped them off at my moms house while I went to Wal-Mart. We just got home a little while ago and Tim seems to be feeling better. So it was a crazy weekend and it feels good to be home!!

No comments: