Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whew it has been a long weekend/beginning of the week. The twins ended up getting sick so we couldn't go to the farm. I was quite bummed, but I really didn't want anyone else to get sick. Last week Thursday Logan and Brenden both fell asleep at daycare. I knew the minute I walked in and saw Logan sleeping that he was sick. Dee Dee said Logan fell asleep almost immediately and Brenden had been asleep for about an hour. So I scooped them up and took them home and Logan fell back asleep and slept all night, 15 hours total. He also had a fever of 103, but it must have broke sometime in the night because he woke up and seem to be doing pretty well. Brenden on the other hand had a really rough night. He would wake up and have a coughing fit and then really struggle to catch his breath, then he would say he was choking. It was sad. I took him in to the doctor on Friday and she said he had croup. They crushed up a steroid and put it in chocolate syrup and it made such a difference!! The rest of the weekend went OK considering I was all alone. We went through 2 boxes of Popsicles. Brenden ate 6 in one sitting!

Layne didn't have school today and it was a long day!!!! The boys started fighting at 7:30 this morning and didn't stop until they went to bed tonight! I was so glad that my mom came over to watch the boys so I could go to LWML!! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: