Monday, November 16, 2009

We had a great weekend. Debbie and I made a quick trip to Carrington for an LWML meeting. The meeting was good and we got a lot accomplished for the district convention in June. On Sunday Tim and I riped out the carpet downstairs in the toy room. The carpet down there was just gross. We decided that we need to put something down there that we can clean. We are thinking about rubber tiles. They snap together like a puzzle pieces and are nice and squishy for the kids to have sleep overs on! We are also going to paint down there.

Sunday night we had Scott and Debbie over to celebrate Debbie's birthday. We made nachos and watched the movie "Up". The nachos were delicious and the movie was funny! The company was good too!

I received a letter in the mail from the North Dakota University System over the weekend. I was quite surprised when I opened it and discovered that I received a $1,200 grant from the state. I couldn't believe it. I had to take the letter to my financial aid office to make sure it was legit. I was just telling Debbie and the way home from Carrington that I would really wish I could get a new laptop since I am taking so many online classes and now I can! I think I am going to get a Dell mini like the one Mandy and Ryan just bought. I asked her to bring it over Thanksgiving weekend so I could try it out. Speaking of Thanksgiving I can't believe that it is next weekend! I only have a month left of this semester! Time is flying by!!!!

No comments: