Monday, November 17, 2008

I have been really busy and finally had time to add pictures. I put up 3 new slide shows.

So we had a really nice weekend. My mom came over on Saturday and we made some cookies, Tim, Layne, mom, and I had a good time decorating cookies. If you are going to be at my house for Thanksgiving you will get to eat the fruits of our hard work!!

On Sunday Layne and I went out to buy new shoes and it took us 2 hours. He was really set on getting sketchers--a special kind of shoes--that are $45. I said no way. I was not going to spend that kind of money on shoes for a kid. So we looked around and finally found a pair on sale for $25, they we not the fancy style but they had the name and Layne was happy. I can't believe he his old enough to know brands.

This week is actually pretty quite. Just bible study and a pampered chef show. Gives me time to get ready for company!!! Yeah!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

No comments: