Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well what a weekend it has been. We barely made it out of town on Thursday before the blizzard hit. Bismarck had it's first snow day 12 years on Friday. We made it to the farm with no trouble and had a great weekend. We made lefse, Layne and I made beads with Mandy and Kara. I took the boys outside to play in the snow and we played lots of games. It was tons of fun!

When we got home there was a ton of snow and of course we didn't have the snow blower here let alone a shovel. It took Debbie, my mom, my neighbor, and I several hours to shovel (after we borrowed a shovel from the neighbor and Debbie went home and got hers). I was so thankful for the help and Tim and Scott went to the storage unit last night and got all our winter stuff. As Tim was snow blowing last night the auger part of the blower fell out, so I guess we will be shovel a SUPER big driveway this year.

The twins' birthday was uneventful. It is so hard to believe they are 2. The years have gone so fast. The next year will be an interesting one. They grow and learn so much from 2-3. I think I will need lots of prayers!

The twins have there 2 year check up tomorrow. I am interested to see what the boys weight an dhow tall they are. I also want to ask the dr. about Brenden's warts.




No comments: