Monday, November 24, 2008

Whew!! What a weekend! It started Friday night with a Pampered Chef show in Center. The weather was not so nice and i wasn't sure I was going to get to go. But once I got outside of Mandan the roads were fine. The show was ok I hope to get more orders before we close the show on Wednesday.

On Saturday morning the boys and I went over to Debbie's to help her make lefse. Debbie rolled and I flipped. The boys had a really good time playing with "new" toys. After we left there Kristi and Hunter come over to our house so we could do some baking. We made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies, a double batch of oatmeal coconut, peppermint bark, rice crispy bars, almond cover pretzels, and brownies. I need the peppermint bark and rice crispies for the chili cook off at church so I thought I should make a day of it. It only took us 4 hours and 1 trip to the grocery store!!

On Sunday after church Tim put up the Christmas light. He had rented a lift to do another tree in town so he decided to put light up on the top peak.

Today the twins and I went grocery shopping. We went to walmart and to the grocery store to get everything we need for our company! Yeah!! I will clean some to night and some tomorrow night. I had planned on cleaning tomorrow morning but I almost forgot I have MOPS!

No comments: