Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tim is in between jobs right now and didn't have much to do so he was able to go with me to the dr. today. The boys are doing really well Brenden weighs 26 lbs 12 oz (20th percentile) and is 35 1/2 inches (80th percentile), and Logan weighs 25 lbs 3 oz (20th percentile) and is 33 1/2 inches (25th percentile). So they are growing big and strong and don't have to go back for a check up until they are 3. They were also able to get the flu mist, but I forgot to get my flu shot.

Layne got a perfect score on his spelling test today!!! I am so proud of him. We took him out and bought him a new Lego set. We told him that we wouldn't do this every time but we really wanted him to know we were proud of him. He said that he understood and maybe next time he got a perfect score we could go to the park or do something else that was special. He is really growing up!!

The lady from the right track program is coming over tomorrow. This program tests the kids' skill to make sure they are on track. I think they are doing well but it is nice to have them checked out and it is a free service.

I have LWML tonight so I better go get ready.




No comments: