Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well we have obviously been watching too much news lately. At dinner tonight Layne informed us that we got to be old enough he was going to run in an election and become vice-president, and then he told us not to worry he won't raise taxes!!

Kristi and I went to K-Mart today. We both decide to take advantage of their lay-away plan and get some things for Christmas. So besides the calenders (surprise!) I think I might be done Christmas shopping. I am sure a few little things will come up, but I have been much better this year about buying things when I see them.

The weather is supposed to turn pretty ugly in the next couple days, just in time for all of us to go out of town. Debbie, the kids, and I are headed to her parents house, and Scott and Tim to the cabin to hunt. So I hope that it misses us.

No comments: