Thursday, December 4, 2008

It was the first really cold day today. The wind chill this morning was 9 below. Layne was glad that we didn't have to walk today. I dropped him off on my way to bible study.

Scott was helping Tim today put the Christmas light and they both came home for lunch. Scott and I were sitting at the table with and I noticed that they was some pencil writing on the wall. So I asked Brenden who did it and he said "Logan did it". I laughed and asked Logan who did it and he said "Brenden did it" How funny! It is starting already!

Every year my MOPS group does Christmas babysitting. So tomorrow I get to drop the kids off for 2 1/2 hours!!! I don't really have any Christmas shopping to do though so I am just going to go grocery shopping and run a few errands. Somethings that will take me 20 minutes that would have taken an hour with the kids. It will be nice!

Debbie and I have our cookie class on Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. I will have all kinds of Christmas goodies!

No comments: