Monday, December 1, 2008

What a weekend. I had such a great time with Tim's family. We ate a lot and played a lot of games. Jody, Debbie and I did get out and do a little shopping on Friday afternoon. Jody and I also went to find her new boots on Saturday. I went to K-mart on Sunday afternoon. They are doubling all manufacturer's coupons this week. My total before coupons was $61 after coupons was $23! Tim can make fun of me and my coupons all he wants! De and Lloyd ended up staying until this morning because the weather wasn't very nice. When Layne got home from school today he said his heart was breaking because he missed Grandma De! It was so quiet today the boys and I didn't know what to do. You would think that they would have taken a great nap today right? Nope!! Neither of them slept! O well they will go to bed early!

No comments: