Sunday, December 21, 2008

Well everyone is sick. It started with Brenden throwing up in Wal-Mart on Friday. Of course I had a cart FULL of groceries and still had 2 or 3 things on my list. I didn't know what to do it was everywhere and I really needed the groceries in the cart. So I cleaned him up best I could and since he wasn't crying or anything I quickly grab the things I needed and headed for the check out. It took about 1/2 an hour to finish up and head to the car. He was sick a few more times through out the day, but Saturday was quite uneventful. Tim worked all day and the boys and I didn't go anywhere for fear of Brenden getting sick, but thankfully he didn't. So I went by the 24 hour rule and since Brenden hadn't been sick since Friday we decided to go to church this morning. Once we got there and got all settle in our pew Tim leans over and says"Logan just burped and it smells like puke". Oh no. So I go to the kitchen and get a towel just in case.
I think it could be a false alarm he has been acting fine. I no sooner sit down with the towel and Logan is throwing up. Thank God it was in the middle of a hymn so no one notice (not that there was anyone in church to hear). So I grab the towel and get a grocery bag from the kitchen, Tim grabs Logan and gets his coat on. We decide that Brenden, Layne, and I will stay for church and Sunday school. It wasn't until after he left that I thought about how the rest of us were going to get home. Scott and Debbie had brought the truck to church so there wasn't room for all of us in there. So Scott ended up driving me home so I could get my car and then I went back to church to get Layne and Brenden.

After we got home and ate lunch Tim wasn't feeling great so he decided to go lay down with Logan. Layne and I started to clean the house and I could tell he wasn't feeling great but he hadn't complained about anything yet. So my mom came over and help us clean. It didn't take long and we got the whole house clean. After we were done Layne and I had to run some errands. Were we leaving the second store I still had one more that I wanted to stop at but Layne started complaining about being cold and I notice that his nose was all snotty. So we headed home. By the time we got home he was coughing, had a fever and had started to loose his voice. So I made grill cheese sandwiches for everyone and sent all the boys to bed. Brenden seems to be feeling fine and Logan hasn't thrown up since about 11:00 a.m., but poor Layne. I am not sure if he is going to be able to go to school tomorrow. I hope he can go on Tuesday for his classes' Christmas party. I also hope that Tim doesn't get any worse. He is going to have a short week anyway. I am going to post this and head to bed myself!!

No comments: