Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We have had a lot going on since I posted last. Scott and Tim finished putting the lights up at WBI on Friday. We were so thankful that Scott was able to help! Friday night we were invited to a party for the completion of the building project at church. It was nice to get out and visit with friends.

On Saturday Debbie and I went to our cookie class. We has such a good time and rally learn a lot. We made 9 different types of cookies and 2 candies. We made biscotti which was really fun because I have always wanted to know how to make it!

Sunday was busy. After church Layne and I made 4 batches of peppermint bark and did some cleaning and then went over to my moms house for a while.

On Monday I notice that Logan's mouth was all purple. I didn't think that it was like that before I took Layne to school so I was kind of concerned. I called his pediatrician and she said that he should be seen. So I took him in and they checked him out. His blood oxygen levels were fine which was my biggest concern. The dr. did a good job of checking him out and didn't fine anything that she thought would have caused it. She did detect a slight heart murmur, but said that was common.

So we have been busy and it will likely stay that way through the end of the year. Tim's month is crazy, but we thank God that he has work to do!

No comments: