Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am so glad today is almost over. I went up stairs to get the boys from their nap (they were both in their room, too cold in ours). They were crying by the time I got up there and when I opened the door I wanted to turn around and run!! They were covered in poop, hands, blankets, beds. Brenden was crying hysterical because he wanted his blanket and he kept saying, "yucky, yucky". It took me 45 minutes to get them and their room clean. After I was done I sent the boys downstairs to play with Layne. I was about to sit down and turn on the TV when I heard Chloe throwing up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I couldn't make-up this stuff. So I had Layne take Chloe outside, and I cleaned up the puke. Then I had to clean up the popcorn mess in the kitchen (Layne thought I took to long to get him a snack so he decide to make his own) because the boys decide to help themselves to Layne's popcorn. Get done with all that and it was time to make dinner. I picked this night of all nights to make a big turkey dinner!!

Tim and Debbie are going to the farm this weekend, so please pray for me. This will be the first weekend alone with all 3 kids and after today I am not sure I will make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got to clean up the 3 "p"s yesterday!! Poop, puke and popcorn!! Hope today will be a better day for you. I had to read your blog to my co-worker. WE were both really laughing. Love, Jody