Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well we had a nice weekend. On Saturday Tim and I spent the morning moving stuff around in the boys' room. We finally figure out a way to separate the room so Layne can sleep in his own bed, now we just have to come up with the money to do it!! On Saturday afternoon my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby to check out their Christmas stuff. They had it on clearance 80% off. Mom bought me some pointsetta garland to go on my stair case railing. It is really nice and was only $2. I picked up some craft stuff for Layne for $.01 each, just little wooden letters. He loves to glue that kind of stuff to paper.

We went to church this morning. It was nice to go, we haven't been there in quite a while. After church we went to Cracker Barrel with Scott and Debbie, and then ran a bunch of errands. It was nice outside when we got home so Tim decide to scrape the ice off the driveway. Layne and I went out to help him shovel up the ice chunks. The ice was 8" thick in some spots. It was so hard and packed down that we all got tired before we finished. But we did make a good dent. This week is not going to be nice. I just got home from a meeting at church and it was sleeting/snowing. It is supposed to turn into a blizzard by morning. Low's this week of 30 below and wind chills of 50 below. The boys and I will be hunkered down for the week. I am going to make arrangements for Layne to be taken to school and brought home.

No comments: