Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My mom came over this afternoon and helped me clean out Layne's toys downstairs. What a total mess. We took everything out from the storage under the stairs, cleaned out the tv cabinet, and clean all the way to the bottom of the toy box. We separated everyting out put it all in totes and threw away all the toys with broken or missing pieces (12 garbage bags FULL). So now we can actually find a toy when Layne wants it and close the lid to the toy box!!

Scott and Debbie came over for dinner tonight, so I put a chicken in the oven. It was still a little frozen, but I thought it would get done in time. Well no suck luch, I took it out after about 1 hour 45 minutes and it was not done, still pink, so Tim went and picked up Little Ceasers Pizza. Need less to say Layne was happy. Scott and Debbie stayed after dinner and Tim and I went out and ran some errands. It was nice to get out of the house, I haven't gone anywhere since Sunday.

No comments: