Sunday, February 15, 2009

All the boys are feeling better! Thank God for antibiotics and Tylenol!! Logan won't leave his diaper on. I have found him running around the house naked several times in the last couple days. So on Friday night I put an old pair of Layne's underpants on him to see what he would do. He loved it, so then of course I had to put a pair on Brenden. Today after a bare butted Logan came down from his nap I put a pair of the training pants on him and Brenden and they wore them all afternoon. I tried to take a picture but my battery was dead so I will charge it and try to take one soon.

We took the boys to McDonald's with the play place for breakfast on Saturday. We thought it would be a nice treat for Valentines day. I love that the twins are getting older and we are able to do things like this!!

No comments: