Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My good friends Maria and Derek got engaged over Christmas and last night they asked us to be their host couple. I was looking forward to their wedding and now I am extra excited! I will defiantly have to get a baby sitter!



I bought my ticket for Portland today. I got a great deal, so I only have to come up with an extra $200. I will leave on Thursday and come home on Tuesday, so I will get to spend an extra day and a half there with Scott and Debbie.



Layne is still feeling pretty tough. He slept until 8:30 this morning and woke up with a 103 fever. He was feeling better this afternoon and then towards dinner time he started to feel bad again. At about the time Layne was starting to feel icky again Logan woke up from his nap with a fever of 101, he was acting fine, looked a little sick though. So I took him in the walk-in clinic and sure enough he has strep too. I asked the dr. if anyone else got it if we could just call for a prescription and she said yes. By the time we got home his fever was 103.5 and all he wanted to do was cuddle his daddy. Brenden seems to be oblivious to everything. He has been running around the house playing with all the toys he usual doesn't get to play with!

No comments: