Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a very long day. Logan played in poop again. I was in the kitchen making dinner, our friends Becky and Adam came over for dinner with their 2 girls, and Layne says to me "uh mom I think Logan is playing in poop". Sure enough he is sitting at the top of the stairs cover in poop. All over his hands, feet, clothes. I follow the poop trail into our bedroom where he naps and there are little poop footprints all over the room!!!! I thought that after last time he learned that it was gross and he should do that. He didn't even cry this time so I have know idea how long he was playing with it, but from the look of the footprints it must have been a while. So on top of everything else Tim is doing right now, he had to shampoo the carpet after dinner.

No comments: