Wednesday, February 25, 2009


The twins have been really into biting each other. Yesterday we were at the grocery store, they were riding in a car cart, they started to fight about something and Logan bit Brenden. Today we were in the car waiting for Layne after wrestling and Brenden got mad at Logan for something (I didn't see what) so he bit him, so bad he drew blood.


We were watching American Idol tonight before the kids went to bed. The twins love to dance so they got down from Tim's lap and started dancing, but Brenden thought I should dance with them. He was pulling on my arm saying "dance, dance" So I got up and all 3 kids and I were dancing. They are so cute when they are not biting each other!!

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

We love to dance as a family...it is so silly, and so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love to bite huh? Sounds just like their Mommy. Ha Ha.

Auntie Katie