Sunday, March 1, 2009

Layne had a wrestling tournament on Friday. It was one of the cutest thing I have seen. There were 12 teams all wrestling at the same time. The head coach timed 3 one minute matches. He would blow the whistle and kids would start flopping everywhere. There were high school wrestlers there refereeing each individual match. Layne was matched against 2 very tough little boys, but he did great!! I forgot my camera so I will be sure to get some pictures at his next tournament!

The retreat was great. The weather did keep a few people away, but all in all it went very well and it was fun getting to know a few new people. But I didn't get to see much of the boys I was gone Friday night, all day Saturday, and all afternoon today for a Pampered Chef show. So no funny stories about the boys today!

No comments: