Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...NOT!!

Oh, we had some nasty weather today and unfortunately I had to go out in it for a Dr. appointment. Layne had school today but I think that they should have canceled. Two schools announced that their students need to be picked up early because they were in danger of being flooded. Scott called and offered to pick Layne up from school and I quickly agreed. At one point today I couldn't see across the street. I was afraid he was going to walk home the wrong way or not see a car. So I was very glad Scott picked him up.

Jeff and Kristi's house is in an evacuation zone. The river is backing up and really causing some serious problems. I am praying for them tonight. Jeff and Kristi lost their house and everything in it in a flood in Grand Forks and do not want to go through that again. Stay dry and safe everyone!!

No comments: