Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snooper's Tons of Fun and Logan's Foot

It was much nicer here today so I was able to get out and take the twins to Snoopers. Snoopers is an indoor playground sort of thing with slides, tunnels, and a ball pit. We met 2 other moms there and our 5 kids had the place to themselves. The twins had a great time and played so nice with each other and the other kids. Brenden got scared by a video game and ran away crying. He sat with me for about 5 minutes before he felt safe enough to go play again. We had such a good time there that we stayed for 3 hours.

After we got home I noticed Logan was limping. He was rolling around on the floor and whimpering. I didn't think much of it until we were getting ready to go to Scott and Debbie's for dinner. He wouldn't get up and walk, he crawled everywhere and when I put his boot on he started crying and took it off. When we got to Scott and Debbie's house he just clung to grandma and won't let her put him down. His foot was a little swollen, but other than that seemed fine. He went to sleep fine so we will see if it still hurts tomorrow I will take him in.

No comments: