Monday, March 16, 2009

Catching up

It has been a while since I have blogged and a lot has gone on. We had a lovely weekend and what turned out to be week with De and Lloyd. We watched Layne wrestle on Saturday and played a lot of cards while they were here.

I headed to Carrington on Friday night for an LWML meeting. They roads were terrible and it took Michelle Jenks and I 2 hours and 45 minutes to get there. We came back through Jamestown and the roads were much better.

Jeff and Kristi came over for dinner last night we hadn't seen them in a very long time. It was nice to catch up with them. Layne didn't have school today so Hunter spent the night last night. The boys had a great time playing today and you could really tell they missed each other.

I have a busy week this week. I have Mops and bible study. I also have an appointment to get our taxes done and my sister is coming on Friday and we have a birthday party to go to on Sunday afternoon. Tim is working very hard and unfortunately is not coming home for dinners. I think the boys are already missing him. Hope you have a great week!!

No comments: