Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap up

I had a Pampered Chef show on Friday night. It was a really good show and lots of fun because it was all ladies from church, but as I was packing up my stuff to go home and I really hurt my back. One of my bags was really heavy and I lifted it up in the back of the Expedition and I was instantly in pain. So tomorrow I will go see the chiropractor.

Had a great weekend with Katie and JD. JD got his 4 year old pictures taken on Saturday and they are so cute!! Katie, JD, Layne, and I picked mom and Joe up from the airport on Saturday night. They had a great time and they boys were so happy to see them (mostly because she brought back presents).

We went to a swimming party today. The twins are learning to swim really well. We had them in just an inflatable ring. Brenden was being really giggly. He was splashing everyone and he would lift his arms up so he could slide down and put his face in the water. Logan had a really good time throwing a ball at Layne.

I am tired today and I wish there was one more day to the weekend. Tim will be working more long days this week, I don't think he will even get to take time off for his birthday. Hope you all have a good week!!

No comments: