Sunday, February 8, 2009

I was sad to see Katie and JD go home this morning, but we had a really nice time. We got lots of little girl clothes at Once Upon a Child. It made me think baby thoughts!

Layne had to get new shoes again ( he went up a whole size in three months). We looked at payless and they didn't have anything so I was going to put it off for another day, but Layne wanted to go to Famous Footwear. So we went. I have never bought shoes from there before because they are usually very expensive, but we were able to buy some Sketchers that were $45 for $12. They are tie shoes so Layne has to learn how to tie now, but for that price I figured it was time!! I also got some great deals on yogurt and brownie mixes today too ($1 for a 4-pack of yogurt and $1.25 for 2 boxes of brownie mix).

Tim is getting sick and we are all tired so it is off to get the boy's ready for bed!!

No comments: