Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tim got strep. I guess it was wishful thinking that we could both avoid it, but no such luck. We didn't realize that it was step until Friday morning and unfortunately we had Scott and Debbie over for dinner on Thursday night and now Scott is sick too!! Nothing like sharing!!

Layne got to go sledding today with the youth group from church. It was a beautiful day to be outside nice and sunny. I met the group at church when they were done and made them all hot chocolate and popcorn.

K-mart is doubling coupons this week here, I went with my mom and shared some of my coupons with her. She spent $50 (she had to get vitamins and some stuff we didn't have coupons for) and saved $30 and I spent $10 and saved $42!!!! I got some cough drops for free. We need them with all the sickness we have had.

The twins are monkeys. The have now figured out that they can climb over the ledge from the dinning room, onto the kitchen counter, and slide down the cabinets. They have also figured out how to open the door to the office and they go in the bathroom and play. Today Tim found them playing in the toilet. So we put a hook and eye on the door now. Monkeys all of them!!

1 comment:

dakotapastor said...

Remember Eileen, you didn't save $42....you spent $10. :)