Monday, February 2, 2009

We had a great weekend! Friday night we took Layne to the Bobcats hockey game. Our neighbors Brianna and Levi came with us. It was a really good game! Saturday was so nice, we were able to take all the boys outside in the morning. Tim and Layne went ice skating while my mom and I played on the ice with the boys. It felt so good to be outside.

We went to Scott and Debbie's to watch the super bowl. Bob and Judy came over as well and Layne had a great time picking on Bob. The boys ate enough food to last them a week. We didn't get home until 9:30 so all the boys are tried today!

I get to go out to Olive Garden tonight with my girlfriends from bible study. Some of the ladies who can't come to bible study anymore are joining us tonight so it should be a good time!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the Olive Garden?? I haven't been there yet!~

Kristi