Thursday, August 28, 2008

The boys and I took Layne to school this morning then we went to church for our moms bible study. The boys are old enough now to really play with other kids and it is so fun to watch. They actually share with other kids. My MOPS group starts again next Tuesday, so that will be nice to have another day where the boys get to play with other kids and I get mommy time.

It was so beautiful here today, so after we got Layne from school we played outside. Logan loves to get on the little bike and ride it down the hill over and over. I am afraid that he will tip it over one day and really get scrapped up on the pavement.

Layne did better with his homework tonight. No crying. It is a lot for him to do, but he gets better everyday.

This is the first Labor Day weekend that Tim and I have been married that we are not going to be at the lake. Someone asked me if we have plans and I don't know what to do if we aren't at the lake. We will miss not being there!

No comments: