Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Baby is a 1st grader!!



My baby started his first day of 1st grade. He was very excited and nervous to go to school. I made him a special breakfast, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and fruit. Tim was able to stay home and eat with us, so we had a nice family breakfast. When we got to school Layne's friend Serenity was waiting by the door for him. The color guard was there to raise the flag and the parents were invited to stayed for that, the pledge of allegiance and the school pledge. Then the principle told the students the could go to their class rooms and Layne took off and didn't even look back. I'll let you know all about his first day tomorrow.

We started our moms bible study again today. The boys loves having other little people to play with, and I love having adults to talk to.

Jody, thanks for being wondering about me because I hadn't posted in a couple of days. I called De at your house!!

No comments: