Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tim was able to take the whole day off yesterday so after the boy's nap we went to the zoo. It was a beautiful day, but the animals weren't very active, but it was great to do something as a family.

Brenden figured out how to take his tray off his high chair last night at dinner. He thought it was so funny. They are to smart!

This morning they figured out that if they climbed up onto the arm of the couch they could get onto the half wall, onto the change table and slide down. When I realised they did this
I thought it was a one time thing. So I brought them back to the living room only to turn around to see them both out again. So I spent the morning cleaning and rearranging the living room, and in the time it took me to move the couch they got out 2 more times. Life is never boring at my house!!

No comments: