Sunday, August 31, 2008

Logan is a caveman. I found him naked again this morning, swinging his diaper in the air. I hope that in a few years I can look back at this and laugh, but right now I am irritated. Tim decide it would be a good idea to put electrical tape over the diaper, so he wrapped it around Logan's waist. We put them to bed and a short while later Logan started to cry, Tim went to check him out and he had pooped. Serves Tim right for putting tape on him!

Brenden's warts are getting worse. They have spread to under his arm and on his tummy. I think they must itch because some of them are scabbed over now. Poor kid.

Debbie invited me to go to a movie with her today. We went and saw "Moma-Mia". I loved it! I haven't laughed and smiled at a movie ever. I would love to buy it when it comes out.

No comments: