Monday, August 4, 2008

I love my family!!

Everyone in the house got up before me today. I think I was wiped out form our vacation. Layne decide to make me breakfast in bed. I got fried eggs, toast, and peaches ( I think dad my have helped). It was the best breakfast I have ever had.

Our vacation was great. I made it to the cities with out any mishap. The kids were great in the car and the loved swimming at the hotel. It was great to get to see Grandma De's family again.

The lake was beautiful. We had great weather the whole week. The twins were not very interested in the lake at first. Logan warmed up quickly and ended up in the lake up to his neck. Brenden however didn't like it very much. He was happy just sitting on the beach and playing with rocks. Layne swam like a fish everyday. He also fished alot. Scott's cousin came up on Thursday with her kids and they got Scott to take them fishing on the boat. Scott was letting the kids drive the boat and got pulled over by the sheriff, he got a warning ticket because the boat hadn't been licensed in 17 years, but because the kids were wearing life jackets the got a free cone from DQ.

De and I spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking. I love to cook so I don't mind. We had lots of great food.

The boys were very excited to see Tim when we got home. I think they missed there dad. I think we all missed him.

Well after my breakfast in bed Layne wanted to go register for his new school. So we went over there and got him registered. We took a tour of the school and meet the principal. The gymnasium has a rock climbing wall and Layne was very excited about that. The school has a library and computers that the kids get to use every day. And it has a portable classroom that they use for music. I think he is going to love this school.

No comments: