Sunday, August 24, 2008

We had a very nice weekend. Layne spent the night at G&G's on Friday night. He loves to have sleep overs. On my way to pick him up on Saturday morning I stopped at a few rummage sales and I got a potty chair for $1 and a few little men for the diaper bag. I love getting a good deal!

Jeff, Kristi, and Hunter came over for dinner on Saturday night. We gave Hunter a slingshot for his birthday and all the kids had fun with it (right Kristi?). We love having them over. Layne really misses Hunter when we don't see them for awhile.

We went to church last night at the new LCMS church. Until they have a building they meet at Bethel at 5:00 on Saturday nights. I have been wanting to her Pastor Thompson for awhile and it work out well to go last night since our church service was being held outside today. I thought it would be too hard to keep 2 2-year-olds off of the playground during church. So we were bums this morning since we didn't have to get up and go to church. I think they boys liked staying home and playing with dad!

No comments: